250 Degree Taut Band Movement
- Accurancy: ±1% / ±1.5% / ±2.0%
- Pointer Shape: Tube/ Lance/ Knife-edge/ Customized
- Pointer Length: DIN 48/72/96/ Customized
- Moving angle: 240˚ / 250°
- Color: Black / Red / White / Customized
- Temperature Range: -25℃~+40℃
- Custom specifications and design are available
DescriptionTaut band suspension movement has demonstrated superiority over the pivot jewel movement in all types of analog panel meters. Benefits of taut band movement demonstrated superior accuracy, improved repeatability, lower temperature influences, and reduced operation influence.
The manufacturing skills needed to produce a high-quality taut-band movement are scarce in the meter industry.
|Item Code||Frame Size||Measuring Range||Model||Class (%)|
|Direct Input DC Movement|
|TBM-25096||DIN 96 / Customized||25uA~5mA||±1% / ±1.5% / ±2.0%|
|TBM-25072||DIN 72 / Customized||25uA~5mA||±1% / ±1.5% / ±2.0%|
|TBM-25048||DIN 48 / Customized||25uA~5mA||±1% / ±1.5% / ±2.0%|